Has been at the Ingria since 2009, previously worked as an events coordinator and marketing director, was responsible for the organization of all events at Ingria, conducting Business Incubator events at large forum and developing partnerships. He was also one of the initiators and organizers of the Web Ready competition and investment forum.
Worked as the Executive Director of the Convention Bureau communication agency and representative of the student section of the North-western Division of the Russian Public Relations Association.
Graduate of Saint Petersburg State Electrotechnical University, completed studies at Towson University (Maryland, USA).
Project Relations Manager at the Ingria Business Incubator (concluding contracts with residents, document processing).
- Sergey Baranov – consultant of projects at Ingria business-incubator, responsible for the development of Technology Transfer.
- Graduated from the Moscow aviation-technological Institute, specialty - "Aircraft instrumentation" (1985). TACIS courses, ‘Strategic Management’ (2000).
- Since 1977 worked at the National Research Centre “Kurchatov Institute”, where he gained leadership experience and participated in:
- - development and implementation of innovative technologies;
- - coordination of institutes’ and enterprises’ scientific research in development and implementation of innovative technology.
- Since 1993 as a Deputy Director of the Institute of Cultural Programmes Sergey was engaged in:
- - conclusion of contracts;
- - development of marketing, GR and PR strategies;
- - development and management of projects, fundraising;
- - planning and organization of major events;
- - development of information publications, information activities;
- - development of professional contacts’ network (government authorities and administration, branch unions and associations, mass media, business and academia);
- - preparation and holding of PR campaigns, media contacts;
- - training staff, creating and developing teams, personnel management, educational activities.
- Since 1997 was a Senior Advisor of the Stockholm Region office in St. Petersburg, since 2006 – Acting Chief Representative.
- Since 2007 – member of the Association of specialists in PR.
- Since 2010 – marketing Director of the restaurant group “StroganoffGroup”.
- Since 2012 – Deputy Head of Development Department, ICSER Leontief Centre.
- Since 2014 – engaged in consulting of technological residents and is responsible for Technology Transfer in business-incubator.
- Kirill Guryev – project coordinator at Ingria business incubator, provide assistance in the development of Technology Transfer.
- Graduate School of Management, Saint Petersburg State University, Bachelor's degree, International Management (2012)
- Graduate School of Management, Saint Petersburg State University, Master's degree, International Business (2014)
- Corvinus University of Budapest, Graduate Exchange Student, CEMS Master in International Management (2014)
- Since 2015 – works as a project coordinator at Ingria Business Incubator and provide assistance in development of Technology Transfer. Under this activity Kirill Guryev:
- - Assists in project consultancy and project expertise;
- - Assists in organizing events for start-ups (Technology Transfer Days);
- - Assists in organizing one2one meetings where start-ups meets with corporates and external experts;
- - Assists in coordination of mentor club activities.